ALHAJI ADOZA YAHAYA BELLO
GOVERNOR: KOGI STATE
APC CHAIRMANSHIP ASPIRANTS FROM MOPA MURO DISASSOCIATES SELF FROM THE ADOPTION AND PERPETUATION OF HON. SUNDAY MOSES AS MOPA MURO LGA LIAISON OFFICER
Firstly we want to congratulate you for the inauguration of your second tenure as the executive Governor of Kogi State. We pray that your second tenure will bring more peace and development to our dear state.
We are notable APC stakeholders and chairmanship aspirants in Mopa Muro LGA. Your Excellency sir, there are issues that affect us as regards the forthcoming council election in our local government, and the purported reappointment of honorable Sunday Moses as the Proposed liaison officer for the Local Government which we wish to bring to your attention.
1. Dropping of your name by the former Administrator that you have endorsed him as the candidate of the party in the council election in the face of gross incompetence and poor performance of his Administration in the last four years is nothing but a fraud.
2. The information that the former Administrator is the only Contestant in the race is a total falsehood and insulting to our collective sensibilities. At the last count, not less than 12 aspirants are currently vying for the post for the executive chairman of the LGA. We are grassroots politicians and we have paid our dues to the success of this party and we are ready for the challenge of free and fair primary election.
3. We want to state categorically here that the past elections of National Assembly, House of assembly and gubernatorial were won by collective effort of everybody in the various wards and therefore it will be unfair to ascribe the victory to the former Administrator.
4. It will be recalled that the current commissioner for information and strategy, Hon Kinsley Femi Fanwo. When he was the Director General media and publicity, went for a media tour and was quoted as saying, that he was unable to visit Mopa Muro as a result no projects on ground to show by the former administrator, which was and still the reality on the ground. The truth of the matter is that the generality of the people of Mopa Muro LGA is angry and has lost confidence in Honorable Sunday Moses and any attempt to field Hon Sunday Moses as a liaison officer or in any capacity to led the Local government will portray our party as enemy of Mopa Muro people .
5. We are confident on your leadership control of our party hence, our recourse to forward our petition to you sir,
Your Excellency Sir, because we know you as a man of justice, fairness and open mindedness and a leader who has demonstrated the readiness to take Kogi State to the next level, your decision on this petition will go a long way to restore justices and people confidence.
Finally, it is worthwhile to note here before we arrived at the decision to write this petition, we have consulted widely with our elders and leaders in the local government and they gave their blessings except the Hon. Commissioner for Information and Communication strategy, Hon Kinsley Femi Fanwo who appears indifference to the idea.
Long live GYB
Long live Mopa Muro LGA
Long live Kogi State
Long live Nigeria
Hon Ajayi Tope
Hon. Ishola Sunday
Hon Abe kayode
Hon fatoba korede Hon. Jesse Abayomi oloke
Hon. Mofobi shola Hon. Alayemola segun
Hon. Ade Balogun Bright
Hon. Bola Alege
H. E Chief Edward Onoja
The Deputy Governor Kogi State.
Chief (Mrs) Folashade Ayoade (Phd)
The SSG Kogi State.
Hon. Jamiu Asuku
C.O.S Kogi State.
Hon. Bello Abdullahi
Kogi State Party Chairman.
Hon. Ademola Bello
Mopa Muro State constituency KSHA
Hon. Kingsley Femi Fanwo
Comm. Information and Strategy