A BLUEPRINT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF MOPAMURO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
BY – OLOKE JESSE ABAYOMI
WHEN I started my series about a month ago, many were kept in awe as regards what they shall be. Some called it manifesto, but I think not.
A blue print is a laid out plan on what a person or organization has concluded to do over a period of time. While a manifesto is a form of wishful philosophy of a political party. A manifesto is associated with party politics, while a blue print is developmental base which might not necessarily related to party politics!
Am taking my time to separate these two terms for you to know where I belong.
In 2015, as a ward chairman of APC, who had been gored by the evil machinations of certain people in the party by short changing my preferred candidates then. I was sick to my bone marrow because of the conduct. Suddenly, I came across a BLUE PRINT of ALH. YAHAYA BELLO who was just going round as an aspirant for the executive governorship seat. It was given to me by a young man who wanted to win me over for him. As an ardent reader, I went through it because it was novel to me. All we have known before then was party manifesto! He became the first aspirant I have seen with such novel idea, and he won me over instantly, and that was the beginning of my relationships with him till now.
This translate to me that, he has sat down to pick out the problems of kogi state over time and proffered solutions in solving them.
These problems, Alh. Yahaya Bello itemized and equally itemized his planned solutions. No wonder, he hit the ground running with his plans for :
1. The Civil service reform and proffesionalism ,which gave birth to the screening.
2. The revenue rejuvenation with the construction of the revenue house with flashing alacrity.
3. The agricultural revolution with the rice to wealth revolution and construction of one of the best rice mill in the country.
4. Security re-enactment which has, and is still winning for him accolades.
5. Assemblage of the best brains for his cabinet like, the financial guru from the stable of Dr. Ovia, mukadam idris, the chief strategist, Chief Edward onoja, pharm. Jamiu Asuku, the vibrant and ebullient Kingsley Fanwo, and some exwhile members of his cabinet, like kehinde oloruntoba, and that nightingale in their midst, Josephine Bolanle Ampitan. They are all youths who have proved that, indeed, there’s wisdom in exurbirance!
I took time to analyze the issue of governor Yahaya Bello blue print to let you know how excellently re-assuring it is to see a person to be full of his plans and stick to it.
I, oloke Jesse Abayomi , a native of Mopa town have taken my time to study the problems hampering the development of mopamuro local government area over time, and had noted some solutions that could change the tides.
And just like my boss, GYB, if given the opportunity to serve, I shall heat the ground running with my plans because I know what to do.
Governance is not just about power assertion, but responsibly creative and developmentally focus. I am thus, set to give my all which I have garnered over my time and relationships with various cadre of political icons.
MAY GOD BLESS MOPAMURO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
MAY GOD BLESS GOV. YAHAYA BELLO
MAY GOD BLESS KOGI STATE
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
OKE OKE NIO!
OLOKE JESSE ABAYOMI IS A CHAIRMANSHIP ASPIRANT FOR THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMANSHIP SEAT FOR MOPAMURO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KOGI STATE